Registration and Payment:
We accept class sign-ups as soon as the newsletter is printed and placed on the website. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. You may register and pay:
- In person in the store.
- By mail with a check (please include a note with the details of the class or use the registration form printed below).
- By phone with a credit card.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. Every attempt will be made to give you 7 days notice if we must cancel a class. You may receive your refund by choosing one of the following methods:
- A full cash refund.
- Transfer the class fee to another class during the same quarter.
- No refunds will be given after the class begins. No Show - No Refund.
- If a class fills extremely fast, we sometimes offer a waiting list. Please ask if you are interested.
Event Cancellation Policy:
- Supply lists are given at time of paid registration. The cost of supplies are not included in the class fee unless so noted.
- Please purchase your supplies before class. Supplies should be purchased at the store. We offer a discount of 10% for class supplies.
- Please do not wait until the last minute to buy your supplies. As you know, picking out fabric takes time and we would hate for you to miss the beginning of your class. Instructors will not wait for you to begin the class.
- Typically a minimum of 4 students is required to hold a class.
- You may want to check with us before you buy your supplies to be sure a class is a go.